Thank you very much theintellectualsage for nominating me for this award.
The Liebster award is a fun way of getting to know fellow new bloggers out there and help each other ease our way into the blogging world.
There are a few rules to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
QUESTIONS BY THE theintellectualsage:
- What is the one place you want to visit more than anything?
A quiet place where there is nothing except the beauty of nature. Lots of greenery, beautiful flowers, mountains, water and the list grows…
- With whom are you closest to in your family?
My brother. He is my best friend 🙂
- What do you do on a day when you have no work or any prior engagements?
That depends on my mood. I watch movies, serials, I bake, eat (foodie haha), umm I write and so on…
- What is your favourite dessert?
That’s a tough one haha. All desserts are my favourite but anything with chocolate in it is the first priority so let’s just end the discussion with a chocolate cake.
- Are you more of a party person or stay home watch Netflix kind of person?
Stay home watch anything except partying heehee
- Which would you choose: Harry Potter or Twilight?
I’d prefer Cedric Diggory over Edward Cullen 😛
P.S “A serious Potterhead”
7. Any book and music recommendations?
It’s a tough one because both are my lifeline. If I had to narrow it down to one then -> Book = The Alchemist (I think it’s a must read for everybody, no age restriction as that’s the best part. Plus it only took me a day to read it). -> Music = If anybody wants only music then Mozart, Beethoven and if lyrics too then Pink Floyd, Led Zeplin…Oh God this truly is a tough one, somebody stop me…
- What do you plan on achieving in this life?
I don’t want to waste it, that I know for sure. I know there’s a purpose of me being here. I want to work on my goal that would eventually result in my inner peace, contentment and happiness.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Both. Love cats they are so cute but they are selfish too. I love dogs more, just love their faithfulness. So if I had to choose, dog wins.
- If you could go back in time and change something, what will you change and why?
The regrets that I have, I would go back in time and erase the moments that initiated them in the first place.
11.Do you have a message for the world? If yes then what is it?
Don’t judge people. If you can’t have empathy, try to feel sympathetic. Love yourself, never feel low of yourself. Listen to yourself. Live life to your fullest because you aren’t gonna get it again 🙂
I have no idea who has got less than 200 followers so whoever has less than 200, they are nominated by me 🙂
So here are my 11 questions:
- Why do you blog?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Favourite movie, music, book?
- Your goal in life?
- What do you do to relax?
- Social bird or a loner?
- Who’s your ideal?
- Most memorable time of your life?
- Person you’re closest to?
- Message you wanna give to the world?
Do give it a try. It’s fun. I enjoyed it too 🙂